Happy Women’s Day Quotes, SMS, Message & Beautiful Images

WOMEN’S DAY QUOTES

‘Woman’- is a word that conjures up a lot of images in our minds and brings out varied emotions as selfless love, Care, Emotions, nurturing and caring attitude. Who is a woman? The dictionary meaning of a woman is female human, but this definition cannot do justice to the role of a woman. A woman is much more than these words. We can’t Describe Woman In words. So, Let’s Dedicated Woman’s Day to wish Out Mother, Sister, and Wife.

Significance of Women’s Day.

On International Women’s Day, that’s on 8th March in Every Year; we celebrate the inspiring, and courageous work women around the world are doing to secure women’s rights and shape more tolerant and equitable societies. We also reflect on the work that remains and remember the many women whose voices go unheard and who continue to be excluded from realizing their full potential.

“No matter from which angle. I look at you. You appear to be an angle and Women’s Day is the perfect to say: I am so lucky to have you in my life.”
“Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey


“You can do almost anything your mind to… You can swim the deepest ocean and climb the highest peak… Be a doctor or fly a plane… You can face adversity and still walk tall. You are strong, beautiful, compassionate and much more than words could ever say! Today is yours and so is every other day… Happy Women’s Day 2017
“Being a woman is a terribly difficult task since it consists principally in dealing with men.”

“Across the miles… comes this wish from me to say… You are special!!!”

“I think God made a woman strong and not to be trampled under the feet of men. I’ve always felt this way because my mother was an unyielding woman, without a husband.” – Little Richard

“A wonderful person and a great friend. It’s a blessing to have both of them in you! A very Happy Women’s Day to you.”

“There was a time when men thought it was sexy to have a housewife waiting for him to come home from work in her slippers, but in modern society, I think an independent woman is even more erotic.” – Kat Graham

“A beautiful women, a great friend, and a wonderful mother. You are all this to me, and much more, I feel so lucky and proud to have a mom like you.”
“In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

“Women often postpone their lives, thinking that if they’re not with a partner, then it doesn’t count. They’re still searching for their prince, in a way. And as much as we don’t discuss that because it’s too embarrassing and too sad, I think it actually does exist.”

“Through the years, I have shared so much with you, both bitter and sweet. You have been such a comfort to me, helping me in every way, and all I wanna say today is: Sis, I treasure you close to my heart.”
“Women always love: when earth slips from them, they take refuge in heaven.” – George Sand


“Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away.”

“On this particular day, celebrate life. Take a break from your busy schedule. Let your hair down, have fun and do what your heart says. Because today is your day. Have a great Women’s Day.”
“You are the fountain of life. You are a resilient river that travels a long distance, carrying everything on her shoulders but finally reaching her destination.”

“You can tell the strength of a nation by the women behind its men.” – Benjamin Disraeli


“Together or apart, you always remain in my heart.”

“Today, remember that all life spring from you. Look at the world and smile that without you, life would have been impossible. Enjoy your day to the fullest.”

“Every Home, Every Heart, Every Feeling, Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you; Only you can complete this world Happy Women’s Day.”

“Care ness of your lips, the fragrance of your breath, the warmth of your embrace, being with you, feel like a dream…I love you.”
“You made me what I am when I was nothing. You cried when I cried and smiled when I smiled. You have been a perfect companion for me. I remember you on our Day.”

“If you could see it from my eyes, you would know you are one gem of a Woman”

“Your love is like a flame that lights up my world! Sweetheart, I want your love to shine in my life forever..”

Women’s Day Poems for Mother

“She gave life. She is a wife.
She is a mother, and she is a friend.
She is a sister a survivor to the end.”


“When God sat down to make a woman
He gave her empathy love and compassion, 
By the time he finished with her.”

Women’s Day Poems for Sister

“She is the continuation of a lineage
The link between past and future
The present, a missing rib to one son of Adam.
Her eyes are not only windows to the soul
But a reflection of her society.
This woman works,
Gains knowledge in books and art
The light that guides all around her.
This woman, my sister.”

“She swallows her pride, put her feelings aside.
Does as you need for you to be free.
Ignores your ignorance and tolerates your flaws.
You call her Bitch, Slut, Hoe, and Tramp
She answers with pride dignity and a complete loss of self.

You call her nothing.
I call her Strong, Smart, Sensual, Caring, Giving, Surviving, Tolerant and powerful
I call her WOMAN.”

Happy Women’s Day Messages for Her

“All your love, all your caring ways, all your giving these years are the reasons why my heart thinks of you on Women’s Day! With a wish for happiness and the world full of love. Happy Women’s Day”

“This is just my way of saying that you are a very special Woman in my life! Thank you very much”

“As I watch the shooting star flash across the sky. I thank it once again for having you in my life! I love you, sweetheart…”

“There is no other friend like you. You are so thoughtful and caring, and I wanted to thank you for making my life to become even brighter.”

“We often leave our appreciation and gratefulness unspoken. But today, I want to take this opportunity to thank you and have a happy women’s day.”
“Feel special, unique, on top of the world..it’s your day! Happy Women’s Day my girl.”

“An elegant woman gets strength from troubles, smiles when distressed and grows even stronger with prayers and hope. Wishing you a triumphal women’s day, so be grateful because today is your day.”

“Every home and every heart. Every feeling and every moment of happiness are actually incomplete without you for only you can complete this world. Have a jubilant women’s day.”

“All you need to do is to smile and then everything in the world changes. What a magnificent creature you are, happy women’s day.”

Happy Women’s Day Messages

“Dear Mom, you will always and forever be the first lady I have ever loved this much. Happy Women’s Day”

Happy Women’s Day Messages for Girlfriend

“Today, the world woke up to your day. But does the world know how far you have traveled? Does the world know the favor she owes you? Does the world even recognize how beautiful you have made it be? The world knows. The world wants to celebrate this day with you. That’s why, as a representative of the world, I invoke all divine happiness so that you enjoy this day to its fullest.”


“When the world was created, you were designed to beautify it, and you have certainly done a great job because the world is smiling for you today.”

“Thank you for you made me what I am when I am nothing. You had cried with me when I cried while you also smiled when I smiled. You are truly a perfect companion for me, and I remember you today because it’s your day, happy women’s day!”

Women’s Day SMS and Wishes

“The birds will sing today, and I dedicate all their tunes for you. The sun will shine, but its entire warm rays are yours. For are you not part of this exceptional nature. Happy women’s day.”

Happy Women’s Day SMS for Girlfriend

“A beautiful women,
a great friend
and
an excellent mother.
You are all this to me
and much more…
I feel so lucky and proud to have a mom like you. Happy Women’s Day all Mom.”

Thank you for reading Happy Women’s Day Quotes, SMS, Message & Beautiful Images !

Do Spread the Women’s Day Quotes and Inspiring Messages in Society to tell them the Importance of Women in Once Life.

Popular posts from this blog

Top Women’s Day Pictures, Images for Facebook, WhatsApp & Pinterest

Happy Women's Day Top 10 Images,Pics,Photos.

Top Happy Women's Day Quotes,Wishes ,Images And Poems.